Chain style doors are some of the most affordable in the market today. Allan Overhead Garage Door is pleased to be able to offer the Liftmaster-Chain brand to our customers. Known for their reliability and strength, they are some of the best in the industry.
What Is a Chain Drive and Is it Right For Me?A chain drive basically uses a chain along the trolley to pull the garage door instead of a belt or other mechanism. We carry seven different styles of chain drives and would be happy to answer all of your questions concerning each one. Chain drives are one of the strongest and most durable drives you can find. This is an excellent choice if you have an enormously heavy door or your budget won’t allow another style. Things you do need to consider are noise levels and maintenance. You will need to lubricate a chain drive monthly and if you have rooms connected to your garage door and are sensitive to sounds you may need to reconsider.
The Lift-Master Chain SeriesThe Liftmaster-Chain Series comes in seven different models to allow for variety and customization. It is a good idea to research each model to make sure it is a good fit for your home or business. We have listed each model along with a description to help make your search a little easier:
- 8587-Elite Series ¾ HP AC - Built to lift heavy doors such as carriage and solid wood doors you will be amazed by its capabilities.
- 3995-Elite Series ¾ HP Heavy-Duty - This model is built not only to lift the heaviest of doors but to do as quietly as possible.
- 8360-Premium Series Battery Backup - With industrial strength, this next one in the series comes with MyQ technology and a battery backup in the case of a power outage.
- 3265-267 Premium Series ½ HP - This upgraded chain drive offers reliability, the same awesome lifting power, and a consistent performance.
- 3255 Contractor Series-½ HP - The contractor models bring just what you expect, power. This chain drive will provide long-term reliability and a smooth performance for many years to come.
- 1355 Contractor Series-½ HP - You can expect the same value and reliability as in the other models with a boost of lifting power.
- 1345 Contractor Series-⅓ HP - A great performance that will allow you to have peace of mind for years to come. Strength and reliability when and where you need it.