We have partnered with Liftmaster for some time now. They have been a trusted name for over 50 years now. Allan Overhead Garage Door Co. is happy to install your Liftmaster-Belt garage door opener if you find this is the right choice for you.
What Makes Belt Drives Different?This particular opener is unique because it uses a belt as a lifting mechanism to drive up the garage door. A belt drive is the quietest of all the garage door openers. This is ideal if you have a bedroom above the garage door and don’t want to disturb anyone.
The Liftmaster-Belt Garage Door Opener SeriesWe carry a few different options for you to choose from with belt drives. Like most other purchases you will want to do your research to see which one fits your personal needs. We have started some of the research for you:
- 8550-Elite Series DC Battery Backup Belt Drive - Equipped with MyQ technology, this model runs quietly and even has a timer-to-close feature. It also has a 24-hour battery backup in the case of a power outage.
- 8557-Elite Series ¾ HP AC Belt Drive - Built to withstand windy conditions, this belt drive gives you a powerful yet quiet performance.
- 3585-Elite Series ¾ HP AC Belt Drive - This door still gives you the quiet power the other models offer but can lift the heaviest of garage doors.
- 3280 Premium Series ½ HP Belt Drive - This door runs smoothly and is quiet enough that if attached to another room, the occupants will not hear it.
- 8355 Premium Series ½ HP AC Belt Drive - With built-in MyQ technology, this belt drive allows you to use your garage door from your smartphone no matter where you are.