Allen Overhead Garage Door Repair Service Co is the best team for you if you need your garage door panel replaced. We are a team of professionals and hardworking. Our staff is waiting for your call and ready to help you.
You Have Garage Door Panel OptionsWhen you are looking at a home, you usually see the panels on the garage door first. You can customize your panels or they can be plain, it is all up to your preference. Each panel is special ordered the way you want. Here are a few of your options:
- Material - We will first ask what kind of material you want. Whether you want, steel panel or wood panel. This decision is up to you, we will ask questions to guide you in the right direction. We have so many to choose from though.
- Raised Panels - These are a little more popular than traditional panels. A certain area or the middle of the garage door is raised and makes a certain shape. This shape is usually a square. You will find these panels are a real addition to the look of your home.
- Traditional Panels - Traditional panels are the cheaper options. There is are no extra details to them, they are flat. They are much more cost effective and just as functional.
Garage Door Panels Repairs or ReplacementIs your garage door panel damaged and might need replacing or repaired? You might be worried about having to replace the entire thing, we can help. It might only be minor damage and we can repair your existing panel. If your garage door panel is majorly damaged, we will need to replace the existing panel. Our team can order garage door panels that match what you already have or get you new ones altogether We can order a newer set or give you an upgrade. Whatever you want, we can order it and get it installed for you.
What Can Cause Door Panel DamageHere is a small list of different ways your garage door panel can become damaged. Take a quick look at a few ways below:
- Quality - Cheap, low quality panels can bend or break over time after lots of use. This is one way our techs can help you make the best decisions for where you live.
- Poor Installations - If someone poorly installed your garage door panels they can become a hazard to your family over time. It is always important to have a professional install your panels.
- Weather - A natural disaster can happen anywhere at anytime, but depending on where you live you might need a certain material for your panel.